FLEXIBLE AGENDA AND SUGGESTIONS FOR HOST OF RAM MONTHLY PRAYER GROUP MEETING
- Opening prayer: Clean Up With Confession - I John 1:9, Led by Prayer Group Leader, while each individual in the group silently confesses and ask for forgiveness and cleansing. (5 minutes)
- Share the scripture thought of the month for 5 - 10 minutes. This can be led by the leader or by someone chosen by the leader ahead of time giving them time to prepare. The shorter the better. (No more than 10 minutes.)
- Have prayer time with men in one room and women in another. Sit in a circle and share prayer request. Then pray around in the circle giving each person the option to pray out loud or not. Galatians 6:2 (20 - 40 minutes)
- Everyone meet together - Announce next meeting, encourage everyone to pray every day for America, mark their calendars for the next meeting, and recruit others to our Prayer Army. (5 minutes)
- Have a closing prayer with everyone holding hands in a circle with emphasis on Revival for America. Close with everyone repeating the RAM Prayer in unison.
- Refreshments are optional before or after the prayer meeting. Let the group decide.
THE RAM PRAYER
“Heavenly Father, please have mercy on America and send us a nation changing revival, in which tens of millions of Americans get saved. In Jesus name we pray. Amen. And Amen!"
SCRIPTURE THOUGHT FOR EACH MONTH
NOV. 1 John 1:9 - Clean Up With Confession
DEC. Galatians 6:2 - One Way To Keep The Golden Rule
JAN. Proverbs 8: 17&34 - Early And Daily
FEB. Psalm 42: 1-2 - Soul Thirst
MAR. Psalm 34:15 - The Listening Lord
APR. Proverbs 15:29 - Believe That He Hears
MAY Psalm 66:16-20 - Believe That He Answers
JUN. Psalm 37:7-9 - Fret Not Thyself
JUL. Psalm 37:4 - Delight Thyself In the Lord
AUG. Psalm 105:1-4 - Seeking The Lord’s Face
SEP. James 4:6-10 - Humble Prayer
OCT. Psalm 85:4-7 - A Prayer For Revival